Saying Hi from Simi Valley!

GosHawk

Hey all,

My names Eric, I've been looking at the FISD and MEPD forums for a wile now and after tons of research I've decided I want to make a TD.....something about being all dirty just seems cool.

I'm on the waiting list for an ATA sand trooper kit. Just need to sell a few more items on ebay for some extra cash.

I'm probably only going to start with the armor, once I build it and weather it, then I'll end up buying all the extras, gloves/under suit/ e-11 ect. This will be along process for me but I'm totally going to take it slow and make sure I don't make any mistakes.

It's quite funny really, I told my dad what I was doing and he's all up for helping me. It'll be nice to have a project I can share with that old guy! lol

BTW you'll see a lot of questions coming from me once I get the armor :)

Welcome GosHawk... this is the right place to come with any questions about TDs...

Hopefully you can get your kit soon and start working on your armor. Sandtroopers are just the best, and over here you fill find some of the best of the bests! LOL... the bestests!! LOL!!

Check out the info, threads and everything here. It will help a lot as you might already know. And if you need any info or have a question, just ask. Someone will have the answer almost for sure. Probably except for "what was used for the main boxes on the backpack?" hehe... not yet anyway.

Just have fun... and enjoy getting dirty!

Saludos...

Hello GosHawk, welcome you'll have fun making a sandy,

goto www.southerncaliforniagarrison.com

and sign up,meet the guys in your area and we have a mentoring program to help new people getting into the 501st and there's people you can goto to get the stuff your going to be looking for on the bay there's members here and the SCG that are way better then anything on the bay.