Disney's Star Wars Weekends 09 - Last weekend, Sunday video

Plastic Fury

This is the video I took that accompanied all the pics I took that weekend as well. I was taking video for my squad using another troopers vid camera and he just put the video up on his youtube account. I figured I would post it up here in case anybody wanted to take a look at it. I also have the Saturday vid but the Sunday vid was better.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOv46FeF4b4...re=channel_page

This is the video I took that accompanied all the pics I took that weekend as well. I was taking video for my squad using another troopers vid camera and he just put the video up on his youtube account. I figured I would post it up here in case anybody wanted to take a look at it. I also have the Saturday vid but the Sunday vid was better.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOv46FeF4b4...re=channel_page

Great video! Thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...

Why was only one sandi wearing a pac??

Oh sure.. I wear my pack for 9 other parades that summer... but the one day that I'm tired, and a bit under the weather, and have a problem with a strap and decide to leave my pack backstage...........

:P :P :P :P

Yeah, there were usually only 1-4 TDs wearing a backpack on other days too. Sigh.

Oh sure.. I wear my pack for 9 other parades that summer... but the one day that I'm tired, and a bit under the weather, and have a problem with a strap and decide to leave my pack backstage...........

:P :P :P :P

Yeah, there were usually only 1-4 TDs wearing a backpack on other days too. Sigh.

Haha is that not always the way. I have the video from the day before as well, I can post that to make you feel better lol.

Thanks for the comments guys, that was a fun time indeed.