Vote for the Chick-fil-A CowTrooper!

FIVE

Copied from 501st.org

======================

The competition for the most creative entry in the Facebook Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day Photo Contest is tough, but the 501st's very own TK-8541 (ME!) actually has a shot at winning this thing, so Star Wars fans represent! Just click here to go to the Facebook contest page, click "Vote" and search for "Noel" or click "Highest Rated" and you'll see the black and white CowTrooper. Remember you can and should vote daily through August 31st!

======================

Is THIS how I want to be famous? I don't know... but regardless, I'd love free chicken for a year!

Thanks guys!! B)

• 3 weeks later...

He is donating his prize to his local food bank, so spread the word!

On another board? Spread the word!

Tell all your friends on facebook! Troopers unite!

(boy if I'm like this now, I can only imagine what I'll be like when I get my armor :blink: )

Well all we came in 2nd in the popular vote... that's not the end though! Now Chick-fil-A makes a choice. The winner will be announced "before" October 31st. (probably the 30th if I were to guess) So, hopefully, CFA corporate will see the benefit in choosing a member of the 501st to represent them for a year!

Thanks again for all the votes, and all the support!

I've been truly humbled by this experience and feel like now, more than ever, the 501st is truly my Legion of brothers!

• 2 weeks later...

We BOTH won! :D

That means we ALL won!!

Must be a relative of Captain Kirk running things at CFA... if the rules don't work, break 'em!

Congrats man, that's great to hear!

But a Star Trek reference? Really Nol... really? :P

• 3 weeks later...
Here's the news report from Albuquerque's KOAT channel 7 about the 501st Legion winning the Chick-fil-A "Cow Appreciation Day" contest dressed as "TK-Cow". I gave the winnings (a year's supply of Chick-fil-A) to New Mexico's Road Runner Food Bank in the spirit of the 501st Legion. Thank you Chick-fil-A... and thank you all who voted for us!