MH/SB/Charlie Seed Trays - info needed.

TK 060

While I was looking into the backpack section, I've noticed that there's an "MH/SB/Charlie" Seed Trays reference. If someone can let me know via PM the meaning/source, it will be really appreciated.

I have another way, since I have almost ALL of the materials to build this backpack, except for some items stated in another thread in this section ( ;) ), by vacuuforming them myself....but if I could find the cheaper way to make this pack happen, let me know.

-Robert

Hi Robert!

It's great to see you here as well as on the TK560 boards!

MH refers to Mike Harrison TD-1536, and SB is Seth Busino TD-6025, and Charlie is me! Seth and Mike started the project of creating the most screen accurate backpack kit on the planet. After careful analysis of screen captures, they came up with the dimensions for the parts on the backpack and created the original molds. The parts were formed on my vac table, then Mike and Seth sold them on the sandtroopers.net board. The molds have gone through a few revisions along the way, and now I sell the full kits directly.

Here's a video of the first run of seed trays (40 pulls on the table!)

http://tk386.com/backpack_boxes/Sandtr...kpack_Boxes.mov

Posted Image

I'll send you a quote for a set of seed trays via PM, along with the details for the rest of the kit.

Now get back to your "Secret Secret" project!

Charlie

• 2 weeks later...

"ROGER-ROGER." ;):D

Hi Robert!

It's great to see you here as well as on the TK560 boards!

....I'll send you a quote for a set of seed trays via PM, along with the details for the rest of the kit.

Now get back to your "Secret Secret" project!

Charlie