Boushh in the making

bearden6521

hi all. I finally did it! This is one of those ideas we all seem to have when we joined the 501st at one time or another. To get our gf/wife to join up and troop with us :D

thought I'd share the pics. What do you all think? keep in mind the boots are supposed to be pointy toed cowboy boots I believe. We subbed with army desert boots in the meantime. we can't seem to find them since the start of the boushh project. anywho, she's pending approval...

http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s344/be...shh%20-%20Mary/

****, Harry, that looks awesome!

Boushh is one my favorite costumes and definatly one of the harder ones to tackle.

great to see all the bandoleer details are accurate, is that one of Sandmans helmets?

i LOVE it, bro! great work! :duim:

got the bando kit from moncal. got the helmet from golden armor. I was unaware of another maker at the time of purchase. I forget the name of the other helmet maker but it looked quite a bit more accurate than the ga one. I had to add quite a bit of mods to the ga helmet to get it right. the snout was a bit crooked. I had to cut the end of it all the way off and build a new piece to fit the silver grill onto the snout. I never heard of sandman's. do you have a link or a pic of his?

is that one of Sandmans helmets?

i LOVE it, bro! great work! :duim:

:mellow: Little confused here.....

I saw a silimar thread in the Legion Baords.....

Woulnd the Boushh costume be considered a Rebel Legion Out fit and not a Legion one, Leia used it???? or does the Boushh clacify as a real BH?????

Dont know ,daz why i ask :lol: