attaching enfield sling swivel to butt end of HF T-21

I dunno if this is the best way to do it, but...I took a deep breath, then drilled a hole slightly smaller than the screw on the sling swivel, through the little knob under the stock, which is what´s left of the original sling swivel attachment, I think. I filled the hole with E6000 and then set the screw in place. Works like a charm. Have a paper towel ready to wipe off the excess glue.

The sling swivel I use look something like this:

post-1623-1245966174_thumb.jpg

...If you wanna go for the Enfield rifle straps as well, make sure the "eye" on the swivel is big enough to accept the strap before gluing the screw in place.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,I did it-I picked up a Enfield swivel for my 2 Enfield straps and attached it with screws and E6000 glue-works like a charm! I will include pix soon.On to my armor and backpack kit......Dave TK6513 future TD6513

Here you see mine.

I just add square a like metal ring, to the sling end.

Then i cut, and bend a black piece of hips, let go through the metal square ring.

Hot glue it on to the down under stock dot, and you are there.

And you have not damage the T-21 whit screws, and you can all ways get it off again.

And it still pretty strong, a garrison trooper did not know how i add the sling to it.

And he have walk around whit the T-21 over the shoulder, the sling holding the weight, and it was still there.

It might help.

Peace out :)

Posted Image

Posted Image