Thansk to BamaTrooper!

Daetrin

As an XO I have access to the LC forums. I went back researching a topic a few years ago and found some posts by BamaTrooper regarding the history of MEPD and how he helped get things on track.

I think some of us who came later sometimes aren't aware of the fact that if we touch the sky we really are standing on foundations laid by others.

So...today I'd like to raise a glass to Joey Beck for all his efforts for MEPD. Cheers BamaTrooper!

:pint1:

Wow trooper you dug deep down to find all that from back in the day! LOL! Thanks for the toast, I'll gladly drink up with any of my dirty brothers and sisters out there..!

:pint1:

Kudos to you guys for keeping up the place! This is still the best detachment in the legion , by far!

Thanks guys, I'm still around, spent the last two years concentrating on clones, but we've revived a huge interest in going old school with sandys in my garrison, even started another for fun non-cannon theme with custom blood red pauldrons, Red Rain...

Here is a vid from our last photo shoot, I'm the one with the MEPD shoulder patch of course!!!

• 1 month later...

:lol: Awesome story!!!!

I will take full advantage of my code cylinders and go into the LC archives to read about this!!!!!

:pint1::salute: Cheers man!!!!

Thx Paul for sharing!!!!!