The Sandtrooper's Story - PDF Links (Content Re-Edited)

Tyranus

ALL PDF's of Chapters 1 - 10 have been re-edited for content, and to make it more reader-friendly and a bit more polished.

The content of the Story threads on these boards has not yet been updated to reflect these new edits yet. I will try to do this as time permits

Clickable PDF Download Links to new chapters will be added HERE as they are written. You can click the link to open the PDF in your browser window, or right-click and SAVE AS to your computer for reading later if you like. :)

ENJOY!

Part I

Chapter 1 - Origins (A brief history to get us up to speed. The last portion of this chapter leads into our story.)

Chapter 2 – Journey Toward Destiny

Chapter 3 – Arrival

Chapter 4 – Settling In

Chapter 5 – Feeling Out Mos Eisley

Chapter 6 – Needle In A Sand Dune

Chapter 7 – Droid Hunt

Chapter 8 – Interrogations

Chapter 9 – The Lars Place

Chapter 10 – A Wretched Hive

Part II Not yet edited. Links will be added as edits occur.

:)

Thanks Ray! I hope you like the PDF's. Downloading them can definitely make it easier to read whenever you like. The edits are subtle. I'll be adding links from Part II as the chapters are edited and rendered as PDFs. :)

Thanks Ray! I hope you like the PDF's. Downloading them can definitely make it easier to read whenever you like. The edits are subtle. I'll be adding links from Part II as the chapters are edited and rendered as PDFs. :)

You don't have to hope m8...i really like the PDF's B) !! And i'm really thankfull you share this with us !!

I really think it won't take long bro before your very first hardcover version will hit the bookstores :) !!

Grtz RAY

brilliant mate,,,,i couldnt read fast enuff

Thanks 1535! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The other 19 Chapters are being edited now and will be posted up soon ! They move us beyond the film and into the grey area between films.

The original draft version can be read on these forums here:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=2148

Very nice work, brother. The first 10 chapters have been downloaded. THe first chapter was enough to put the hook in me and now I have to read it all. Thanks again, brilliant work.

Thanks 1535! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The other 19 Chapters are being edited now and will be posted up soon ! They move us beyond the film and into the grey area between films.

The original draft version can be read on these forums here:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=2148

Thanks for downloading and reading 8290! :)

The other chapters are coming. The editing takes a while to do, and my job is kicking my butt right now. We just moved our offices so I lost about a week's worth of time!

• 1 month later...