Armour Types

JK007

Hi guys

Looking for some words of wisdom I have fx armour but am looking of going to ap armour, split between which one to convert to sandy.

While checking on the net a set of GF armour with multiple extras has became available on ebay i have read all the different stories about buying on ebay.I got my fx there and yes have made a few adjustments as anyone does helmet and so on but am pleased with that deal i got.

Any words of wisdom from you guys would be a great help

Hi

Cheers for responding was looking at different types but being new found it hard to track one down have went for ap armour awaiting deliv sry about the delay been busy.

Thanks guys would have been hard if not for reading your comments with regards to what armour to choose keep up the good work with the info is very helpful to the new guys. Will keep you posted on the armour I have fx just now don't no which one to convert but will decide before deliv.

Thanks guys would have been hard if not for reading your comments with regards to what armour to choose keep up the good work with the info is very helpful to the new guys. Will keep you posted on the armour I have fx just now don't no which one to convert but will decide before deliv.

Keep in mind that you have to fully trim an AP set bro.

But when trimmed... you gotta **** of a nice and great armor B)

Good luck on the hunt bro.

Grtz RAY

Keep in mind that you have to fully trim an AP set bro.

But when trimmed... you gotta **** of a nice and great armor B)

Good luck on the hunt bro.

Grtz RAY

Cheers m8 already looking forward to that part steady hand needed.

take your time, study as much screenaccurate pictures as possible and it will turn out nice!

remember to do all cutting in very small steps, it´s easy to cut a little more but once gone it´s gone... ;)

take your time, study as much screenaccurate pictures as possible and it will turn out nice!

remember to do all cutting in very small steps, it´s easy to cut a little more but once gone it´s gone... ;)

Thanks for the pointers RoCKo I will be taking the time as not to mess up m8.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

AP arrived today looking forward to getting work started still in two minds which one to convert FX or Ap.

Also UK custom charged additional for coming into the country but well worth it .

Hi Guys

AP arrived today looking forward to getting work started still in two minds which one to convert FX or Ap.

Also UK custom charged additional for coming into the country but well worth it .

Jason

Happy that it finally arrived mate......let the fun begin :D

If you haven't checked it out already, may I suggest you take a look at Peter's (stukatrooper) fantastic tutorials

which are totally invaluable to anyone wishing to build a sweet set of armour B)

Here's the link;-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stukatrooper/sets/

Keep us posted on your prgress won't you :)

• 4 months later...

Cheers m8 no probs thanks for the info and link.

Guys sorry for the delay been busy here are some pics of my nearly complete armour still in two minds for sandie or TK.

Any comments would be much appreciated :D

Thanks

JK

Hi

Thanks for the comments can you explain followed build thread and makers instructions the sniper plate is marked on the one pair of shins both sides to align when attaching the other way shins wouldn't fit properly tried prior to build. :D

Sorry to be a wet blanket here but is there some unwritten rule about wearing AP shins on the wrong legs?

I see this on almost every AP kit and it just irks me when it can be so easily avoided. Everything else looks great!

• 2 months later...

Hi Guy's just to let you's know.

Clearance recieved and ready for duty.

Thanks for all your help comment's and support.

The sandpit may still see me.

All the best in 2010

jk :D:D:D