Sonix Victory 75 Radio Sticker.

iconoclasta_88

So, I put my few designing skills to work and came out with this sticker for the radio faceplate, based on what could be seen in the pictures of the actual Sonix Victory 75 Radio.

It is not 100% accurate of course, but its just an attempt to make it a bit closer to the real one. Don't know if anyone has done this already, but this is my very little contribution to this project.

If anyone can come with a more accurate better one, or has any suggestions for this one, its more than welcome.

Posted Image

PS. I dont know how to upload the PDF file, so if anyone can do it for me or help me with this would be great.

I made this decal/logo (and the dial-in image from a tweaked MH illustration) in February. A different approach, but similar result in the end.

Look at is installed on my MHV1 Radio, which is on my 50% scratch-built pack, in this gallery - it is the 6th image...

http://gallery.me.com/john.sale/100310

I have the logo design as both weathered, and I have it clean. I believe in choices. Now, we have more... more is good. Also, the best way to output these... put onto a 6" x 4" page, and have the DPI above 200 and take to the Pharmacy or Camera shop to print as a photo. Easy.

Troop On!

John

• 11 months later...