my new handplates!

Robster

They are mad cool bro :) .

Dan is in progress, in making them in white latex.

Are these the white ones, or painted white one.

I´m gonna have a few sets asap too.

I want to cast them in white latex/rubber so they're more suitable for trooping. The painted ones look great and are definitely more accurate, but the forearm rubs against the back edges and the paint doesn't hold up too well to that. While that would be accurate as well, I can see people not being too happy about it ;)

I will do both versions soon though, white cast and the standard ones painted white :)

Never knew that Dan made these :huh:

How did you miss that? :D Nah, I was only doing a run on the FISD a few weeks back, will do the next here, if people are interested... of course that doesn't mean my clean and shiny friends from over there won't be able to order as well!

So there will be a new run again ?! Would be very cool :) !

Grtz RAY

Yep, very soon :)

These are too cool guys just glue them on your cloves and your good to go!The painted ones i got i really like and if you want to raise the bar on your handplates these are the way to go!Great job Dan!

Thanks for the praise :) I'm really glad you like them - I made new moulds today and just poured a first test set in the white latex to see if they're better than the old moulds. I'll let you guys know tomorrow once the handguards are fully cured (it takes 24+ hours before you can take them out of the mould again... great for practicing you patience! :D )

Thanks for the praise :) I'm really glad you like them - I made new moulds today and just poured a first test set in the white latex to see if they're better than the old moulds. I'll let you guys know tomorrow once the handguards are fully cured (it takes 24+ hours before you can take them out of the mould again... great for practicing you patience! :D )

Sounds like music in my ears m8 :duim: ! Can't wait...see already inpatience :D !

Grtz RAY

A first update: The latex takes a lot longer to cure in those new moulds.

I guess it's because of the difference in mould materials, I need to leave it for another day or two, we'll see. Hope it's worth the wait! Fingers crossed...