SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 4 DAYS PASSES 96% SOLD OUT

FRAK! And its sold out.

Still plenty of day passes tho.

If this trend holds up I would guess that Comic-Con WILL sell out Sat. by May, with Friday and by June and with everything selling out by July

I try to give a heads up when tickets start to get to the 70% sold out range.

You are only shut out of Wed.

I was asked to to be on the 501st costuming panel again this year. I get a free pass but bought an extra 4 day just in case. Hope to meet some of you there.

not to be off topic, but can the 501st panel actually be about then 501st this year and less about the individuals and why they joined?

would be awesome to see a power point plus narration about what we as a group have accomplished, or even better a showing of Hearts of the Empire

i know about 25 people that walked out of the panel last year as it was not interesting and bored even them.

please dont take offense, just an observation.

Well I as far as i know, I was asked to dicuss the details of weathering armor so I thought I'd share on how I did my suit. This is a costuming "how to" panel after all and not a "why I joined" 101 lesson. I agree about the whole group thing and should never be about an individual who had a dream of being a 501st member. I like the idea about showing "Heart of an Empire", this will give people a better idea of what we actually do as a part of the 501st. I will suggest this to the panel leader and see if we can't liven this up a bit.

Thanks for your input.