Star Wars : A New Hope (Revisited)

Sands

I had a copy of Star Wars : A New Hope (Revisited) and one of my boys mess it up bad. I am looking to see if any body has a copy. If so can you please pm me. Thank you.

I feel your pain, two kids under 6 has punished my movie collection.

Have you tried one of those cd/dvd scratch removers?

For the sake of not having to re-buy my entire collection I ended up ripping my entire move collection onto 2 external hard drives and now I just use

Windows Media Center to view my movies on a computer connected to my HD monitor.

Good luck.

I feel your pain, two kids under 6 has punished my movie collection.

Have you tried one of those cd/dvd scratch removers?

For the sake of not having to re-buy my entire collection I ended up ripping my entire move collection onto 2 external hard drives and now I just use

Windows Media Center to view my movies on a computer connected to my HD monitor.

Good luck.

I was just about to ripp it when this happen. And to a movie that's hard to find. Well maybe someone in the mepd will have a copy.

I was just about to ripp it when this happen. And to a movie that's hard to find. Well maybe someone in the mepd will have a copy.

I can do one for you bro BUT please keep in mind that i am in a very busy period as my wife is pregnant and '' almost there ''...stay on target :D !!

On work things are not working well at the moment as of the crisis !! So mostly i am posting on the MEPD when at the office !

There are more on the list right now, i send all these dvd's out for free and at one time , i don't ask any for it also no s/c.

So please all don't complain when it takes longer as normal..but my normal life have first priority !!

But some still sending pm's with ...'' where is my dvd '' ?? etc...while i have said many times as above !!

I also did send via pm's to some where to get it youself ( via torrent way) so i only do this for those don't know how to use torrents !

Grtz RAY

Hey Ray I'm preparing a welcoming ceremony for a new TD of yours :lol: time to get busy!

On the dvd sometimes postal service is underestimated things like cd's,my sandtrooper reference arrived to me in almost 3weeks! That's could be a problem too,and Ray here.....I don't know how to say,I salute you broer :salute: for doing this

I can get you one too Sands. Just PM me. Same for anyone else that wants one. Domestic US is $2 for each copy just to help towards the cost of materials and postage. Outside the US is not much more.

I had a couple that I sent out last time that didn't work which I replaced for free but most of the feedback I got was they worked fine. I have PAL or NTSC, DVD5 or DVD9. DVD9 is better quality and is more expensive for me but has a slightly higher chance of being incompatible.

Great version of the original Star Wars, anyone that hasn't seen it really should, it's the true Special Edition.

@ Xavier here ya go bro :

http://originaltrilogy.com/fan-edits/fan-p...265/category/4/

It's just the best ANH version ever made ! It's fanmade !

Grtz RAY

@ TD1009 are you gonna help these bro's out with a copy ?! I think for those within the US is indeed way more better as they will arrive alot faster ! @ my bro Pappy, no thanks bro..yours will asap arrive !

Grtz RAY

It's just the best ANH version ever made ! It's fanmade !

Couldn't disagree more. It is a true abomination. Some of the new effects are truly laughable and would never make it out the door of ILM. The amateurish execution and the unwittingly gleeful acceptance by fans makes me want to cry. This is BETTER? Pffff. <_<

It sound kind of fun.

Where can I get a copy?

As far as whats the best Star Wars film (original, SE..etc)

Once and for all the BEST Star Wars film is the one you watched when you were a kid.

It doesn't mater if it was back in 1977, 1997 or 2007.

Sure its fun to debate as long as it just that fun.

@Ray, :lol: no broer i mean im preparing troops for the ceremony of your 2nd child's birth

@xavier,there are many fan-edit ANH if i recall that right :) ,all of them were made with the love of the movie,thats make it all the best

the original ANH without CGI intervention IMO too is the best.........wish i still had it