New TD painting

pauloz

No worries at all mate! Just let me know when, and send pics to paint from :blink:

Really :blink: ?? WOW..that's so cool bro :wacko: !! Really awesome ! About the end of march i have my new TD armor ! So when i shoot a picture around that time is it still possible to place a order bro ?!

Many thanks again !

Grtz RAY

Really :blink: ?? WOW..that's so cool bro :wacko: !! Really awesome ! About the end of march i have my new TD armor ! So when i shoot a picture around that time is it still possible to place a order bro ?!

Many thanks again !

Grtz RAY

No rush at all...... i'm flat out at the moment anyways..... but will be painting like that for a long time bud :D

No rush at all...... i'm flat out at the moment anyways..... but will be painting like that for a long time bud :D

Hehe..i know the drill bro B) ! But you really have awesome painting skills ! Sometimes i really don't understand why people (like you) with such awesome skills are not noticed though and get a change to break threw !! Anyway..i can't wait to send you a picture bro so you can make a masterpiece of it !!

Many thanks bro.

Grtz RAY