What do we have, and see in ANH.

Rolf

Here there brotherhood :) .

I´m waiting, on new DL TD armor.

So i have been thinkig of, what movie accurate sand trooper versions i can make.

Out of what i have.

Maybe you have some of the gear too, and will make some of the same versions when you troop.

Take pro e.g studio pictures etc.

When i get the new armor, i will try to take pictures of all 13 versions.

Yes 13 :blink::lol: .

Lets start.

Sci-fire/Art LFL dept mp40 replicas pouches.

MP40 pouch.

1, 2, 3 ww2 spanish version.

Posted Image

Posted Image

MH/SB back pack.

Sergeant to the left, Captain to the right.

Posted Image

Posted Image

TE2 armor:

Posted Image

Sci-fire weapons:

E-11.

DLT-19.

T-21.

Posted Image

My own pauldron run:

Posted Image

I will start whit the versions, there have the CAPTAIN PACK pack on:

1). The road block: Orange pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP40/tool box.

2). Cantina search: Orange pauldron + DLT-19 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP/tool box.

3). Desert pod: White pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP40/tool box.

4). Alley door search: Orange pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP40/tool box.

5). Alley falcon take: Orange pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP40/tool box.

6). Dok 94: White pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP40/tool box.

Now i will move on, to the SERGEANT pack:

7). The road block: White pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire shoulder pouch + ww2 spanish pouch the smallest (left side hip).

8). Dok 94: Orange pauldron + DLT-19 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R.

9). Desert pod: Orange pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire shoulder pouche + .ww2 spanish pouch the next smallest (left side hip).

10). Cantina search: White pauldron + DLT-19 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP/tool box.

No back pack on:

11). Dok 94: No pauldron + DLT-19 + sci-fire pouches.

12). Dok 94: Orange pauldron + T-21 + the smallest ww2 spanish pouches L/R.

13). Road block: Orange pauldron + DLT-19 + the biggest ww2 spanish pouch.

PhewW i made it, thanks to the copy paste trick :D .

Please let me know, if i´m wrong in some of the versions.

I´m not 100% sure of the pouches, # 6 and 10.

Thats all for now.

Troop on brotherhood :) .

No love for us Black pauldron "Privates"?

I sure do, and a lot of it bro :) .

But we see no privates, wear the so called Sergeant and Captain pack in ANH.

So i will have to make a third private pack, to be movie accurate as a private.

Right now i don´t think i will do that, maybe one day.

I love the MG-15, whit the Sci-fire HIP L/R + shoulder looking at the Falcon taking off in the alley.

(i will buy the Sci-fire MG-15, and try to go after some of the privates too in the future)

To the right:

Posted Image

In the back to the right.

Posted Image

1). The road block: Orange pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP40/tool box.

2). Cantina search: Orange pauldron + DLT-19 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP/tool box.

3). Desert pod: White pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP40/tool box.

4). Alley door search: Orange pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP40/tool box.

5). Alley falcon take: Orange pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP40/tool box.

6). Dok 94: White pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP40/tool box.

Now i will move on, to the SERGEANT pack:

7). The road block: White pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire shoulder pouch + ww2 spanish pouch the smallest (left side hip).

8). Dok 94: Orange pauldron + DLT-19 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R.

9). Desert pod: Orange pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire shoulder pouche + .ww2 spanish pouch the next smallest (left side hip).

10). Cantina search: White pauldron + DLT-19 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP/tool box.

No back pack on:

11). Dok 94: No pauldron + DLT-19 + sci-fire pouches.

12). Dok 94: Orange pauldron + T-21 + the smallest ww2 spanish pouches L/R.

13). Road block: Orange pauldron + DLT-19 + the biggest ww2 spanish pouch.

I like to troop/take pro pictures, as some of the accurate 13 versions.

But at the same time, i guess your suit will look just as accurate and killer.

As long, as the items on the suits is the right ones.

So how you combine the:

Pouches, weapons, pauldrons, back packs it will still rock.

Personal i like the Davin/look sir droid:

Desert pod: White pauldron + E-11 + Sci-fire hip pouches L/R + Shoulder MP40/tool box.

But i rather like to add him whit the Sergeant pack, and the MG-15.

Not seen in ANH, but still the right items.

Next up i like the:

Alley Falcon take off, private trooper.

Whit the sci-fire pouches, L/R hips + shoulder, whit the MG-15.

I don´t have the Private pack, so i will add the Sergeant pack.

Here you see the Private pack i don´t have:

Posted Image

Here you can see a Sergeant, whit a MG-15 (all out to the left).

Posted Image

I love that look.

But he have this pack on:

Posted Image

Its not a nice pack (i think).

So i rather add the Sergeant pack.

Posted Image

Thats was two, not see compound TD troops in ANH i like.

What do you think.

Peace out :)

Yeah I think Nates pack is cool, I would love to see all versions, Packs are fun to put together. Rolfie you are psycho wit it bro! You gonna make every version? Also I agree, even if certain combo's of weapons pouches etc were not seen in the movie, one can still put them together to have one beautiful set up. That SciFire MG-15 looks like it will be the shiznit! A lot of cool stuff in these boards lately. Keep up the good worx bros! :D

Yeah I think Nates pack is cool, I would love to see all versions, Packs are fun to put together. Rolfie you are psycho wit it bro! You gonna make every version? Also I agree, even if certain combo's of weapons pouches etc were not seen in the movie, one can still put them together to have one beautiful set up. That SciFire MG-15 looks like it will be the shiznit! A lot of cool stuff in these boards lately. Keep up the good worx bros! :D

Once again, from the psycho trooper :D .

Here is what i wanna do, its not that hard.

I life on a 5 floor pent house building, down in our back yard we have these great walls.

(pictures is taken by my wife Sara aka TK-2306/soon TD too, she is very good whit a camara)

Posted Image

I just take all my:

Pouches, back packs, weapons, TD suit down there.

Get pictured through the 13 versions, for good fun and ref.

I will also go to one of the big sand graves, here in Copenhagen.

There i might only choose one version, i wanna go for.

Not all 13, i guess just one (or maybe a few).

Same goes, for the pro photograph studio.

Sara´s mom, works there.

So i will hit there studio, when my new DL suit comes in asap.

C ya sandy´s B)

All 13 versions ey....I wonder how many I can make when I get my DL armor in as well. B)

I got all the right pauldrons and a MG-34/ DLT-19, a T-21 plus a lot of the right pouches..and 2 packs..the sergeant and the captain's version.

I think it will be nice to change the "set-up" from time to time and troop like a differnt sandy each time..

It's a shame that we won't have our armors when I visit bro'..would be way cool to make some sweet pictures.

All 13 versions ey....I wonder how many I can make when I get my DL armor in as well. B)

I got all the right pauldrons and a MG-34/ DLT-19, a T-21 plus a lot of the right pouches..and 2 packs..the sergeant and the captain's version.

I think it will be nice to change the "set-up" from time to time and troop like a differnt sandy each time..

It's a shame that we won't have our armors when I visit bro'..would be way cool to make some sweet pictures.

Copy that bro :) .

Now you have 13 versions to compare whit, so you can see what numbers you can make.

I guess a few of them, all ready.

Yeah its a shame, if we don´t have our new suits ready before we hook up in march.

But i know there will be another time.

Thats an utterly fantasic personal Garrison you're building there Rolf!

...and the photos taken by your lovely wife are pretty **** awesome too. THanks for contributing to SWHelmets.

Bravo!

Cheers

Jez

Thanks Jez.

It´s me there say thanks, for you putting me on your site.

Its a great honour, for me.

As you know, you site open my eyes back then around 2004.

When i was a TD FX´, and long way to go.

Sara will take the 13, of me in our back yard.

She is pregnant (whit our son in may), so i´m not sure she can make it whit me to the sand graves in Copenhagen.

But i will make it there, some how.

And to the pro photographer studio, at her mom´s place for some pictures for you too.

I wait for my new DL TK/TD suits, and a MG-15 + a upcoming upgraded radio box for the back packs.

Then i´m all ready.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers mate :)

Just you take care of my armor :angry::D !! ......Can't wait to see your new uprising beauties bro B):) !

Don't keep us waiting too long bro :D !!

Again...great pics and thanks for sharing !! You are really TD twisted :P:duim: !!

Grtz RAY

I take good care, of him bro :) .

He will soon be in your hands in march, when Justus/TD-1560 comes to pick him up.

(i have payed, and order the new DL TK/TD suits.

All i can do is wait)

I take good care, of him bro :) .

He will soon be in your hands in march, when Justus/TD-1560 comes to pick him up.

(i have payed, and order the TK/TD suits.

All i can do is wait)

Hehehe...i know you will bro...was just kiddin' around though ! Yea too cool Justus is coming over to you and Sara !

I'm sure you all will have a great time :) ! And...it saves alot about the s/c also but the most important ... now we can be sure all things

will be take good care off B) !!

Can't wait to see your new TD project(s) bro and all the best for you and specially for Sara B) ! '' Almost there...'' :rolleyes: !!

Grtz RAY