Dude still trying to dump this pack on ebay

I exchanged emails with him a couple months ago where I told him it was 100% guaranteed it was not a screen-used pack or even from LFL. He responded he 'knew that' though he then proceeded to say that several "employees" told him through emails it was like the ones used. I think we all know what that means. He went on and on about how one of the bottles was made in Italy. <_< He claims to have gotten the pack at a Marin county flea market in the 80's so its probably from LFL :blink: .

He's either off his rocker or just a shameless scammer. I can't imagine he will ever sell it for that price. Let's hope not.

Saw he added an update...

UPDATE 1-17-2008 A very unpleasant jerk contacted me about a website that is selling an almost identical backpack for $420+$125, They manufacturer them once they are paid for, whether or not this is one of those I do not know or if the company is still in business or was in business in 1984. I have gave all the info I know about. I do not know if it is a prop, a prototype, a toy built buy an employee, an item made by a company for retail, no idea, It does seem odd that if it was a retail item it doesn't have any comany stamped anywhere. I also find it odd that I am told it does not look like an original and then told by others it does. Buy on this info at your own decision

He gave his details tho'(wasnt sure if its not a fake too)

I think this guy is probably an honest man,well i want to know his friend is,he's the one that told him that its probably from LFL cuz his father who work there brought it home. From his update,it looks like he's mad on something,maybe a real jerk that think he knows anything about starwars mocking him through e-mail,rather than to told him in a 'good' way,things the guy(rokmodataol) need to know about TD bagpacks and props(if that 'he knows everything' guy really knew about backpacks anyway).

It reminds me when the first time i get into this hobby,determinding which is correct and which is not. And the most important thing...to share...why?? Because this hobby is based on a movie project that almost everything were not documented very well(or can i say that they dont give too much attention to........almost everything due to rush and budget),and a very little amount of people MAYBE had access on some of the real props......pictures will do,whats the big deal right?

What i dont like from this guy?(rokmodataol) He gave an enormous price tag for something he didnt know,and thats it <_<

Wait HE is selling something he obviosly has no clue about for 0ver $900 shipped and he is calling someone else a jerk?

That's a new one!!

He is just trying to cover his own @ss when and if some shmuck buys it and eventualy ends up on MEPD and realizes what a mistake he made.

OMG if I didn't feel like blowing the cost of putting something on ebay I would put my back pack up for bid just to tell everyone to compare it to his and

then just cancel mine after a week.

Actually the jerk he is talking about is me. :mellow: My email to him was actually very pleasant. I just pointed him to the Star Fortress Productions webpage and pointed out how his item and their backpack were exactly the same. He must've taken it the wrong way. He responded by telling me I must get my *** kicked a lot. Not sure what he meant. But I am glad he put the disclaimer there, whatever the case.

I don't mean to cause no one no trouble. :blink:

Actually the jerk he is talking about is me. :mellow: My email to him was actually very pleasant. I just pointed him to the Star Fortress Productions webpage and pointed out how his item and their backpack were exactly the same. He must've taken it the wrong way. He responded by telling me I must get my *** kicked a lot. Not sure what he meant. But I am glad he put the disclaimer there, whatever the case.

I don't mean to cause no one no trouble. :blink:

In that case he is the real jerk then :angry: if its too sweet for an a$$hole!! Sorry Lufo1138 :( didnt mean to strike you,just saying about possibilities,you did the right thing though

Man, that pack keeps popping up, lol.

Yeah <_< because he's putting it up for an auction the last time,a pity isnt it? lucky no one buying it,a buyer beware sign spreaded so flawlessly i think :lol:

Wait HE is selling something he obviosly has no clue about for 0ver $900 shipped and he is calling someone else a jerk?

That's a new one!!

He is just trying to cover his own @ss when and if some shmuck buys it and eventualy ends up on MEPD and realizes what a mistake he made.

OMG if I didn't feel like blowing the cost of putting something on ebay I would put my back pack up for bid just to tell everyone to compare it to his and

then just cancel mine after a week.

Hehehe..move along '' JERK '' :D ! Indeed the only thing he do is covering his own as#!

Grtz RAY

:lol: :lol: Now i agreed with those...........he's giving his full address though,what do you think?............................................no im joking :P