Who's under that bucket...

TN TROOPER

I have been thinking the same thing a few times Ray, you sure look a bit like him.

Badass hard core looking, you are just taller and a bit more good looking :) .

Hey, Ray is the most screen accurate of us all.

(i know in the old saga, only some of them are still clones.

The rest of humans in all sizes and shapes)

Cheers :) .

I have been thinking the same thing a few times Ray, you sure look a bit like him.

Badass hard core looking, you are just taller and a bit more good looking :) .

Hey, Ray is the most screen accurate of us all.

(i know in the old saga, only some of them are still clones.

The rest of humans in all sizes and shapes)

Cheers :) .

Hehehe..many thanks bro B) ! I'm one of the last TD Clones :D:peace: ! Maybe that's why Rick wanna shoot that picture :lol::P ?!

Grtz RAY

WOW!! :blink: eveeeerryboddyyyy's looking goood!! TOP NOTCH!! HAIL THE MEPD!!

@sands thanks :lol: ! BTW that picture of your weathering is different from your thread bro....Loooks FLAWLESS!

@Mr Temmu........Ray thanks broer! :lol: BTW too bad you had many 'elements' on that GB costume or the girls could be more closer eh? :P

@Xavier thanks! BTW its nothing compared to you having a big time on PLAYBOY'S PROPERTY! :lol:

@Mike :blink: you've been around the world!?! THATS AWESOME!! i dont want to mess with you,i promised :D hey....our guitar is look a like,oh and our 'handbands' too!

@Chazz dont bite me :mellow: ,i'll found out about postal money order tomorrow :lol: hehe........dont you had a band too?

Erik :D

Looks like we have a few Muso's among us B)

I used to be in a band a few years back, but like the great Spinal Tap we had drummer issues LOL. Now I just write and produce music for fun.

I think every band has a drummer issues. The drummer for my old band had an ego so big i can't believe it fit threw the doors to get on stage. <_< :lol:

Happy birth day bro Scott :) .

Looking good both whit, and whit out armor on.

Whit those blue killer eyes, you should have the play the hero figure spirit.

Thanks buddy, what's hero figure spirit? I think people are gonna think my ears are really stuck that way :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks buddy, what's hero figure spirit? I think people are gonna think my ears are really stuck that way :lol::lol::lol:

Copy that ;) .

The blue eye hero.

We got it in the cinema, the first day of 09.

I guess you guy´s over there, have seen it a few month before that.

http://www.jeffpidgeon.com/uploaded_images...9604-761816.jpg

I think every band has a drummer issues. The drummer for my old band had an ego so big i can't believe it fit threw the doors to get on stage. <_< :lol:

I was in a band, my brother was the drummer. He spent 50% of the time fist fighting and 50% of the time playing the skins. Punk Rock :lol: Sometimes he'd be on the bottom of a dog pile before we even knew he was gone from his kit! :lol::lol::lol:

We used to have a lot of fun in those days. :D

Posted Image

Hmmm...you and I ever get cross-threaded? I work for the US Justice Dept., Federal Bureau of Prisons. Lompoc is my third institution. :glare:

Here is me btw:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is me and Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell. Believe it or not, I actually work with his brother. I'm a HUGE MMA fan.

Posted Image

That's me just before taking my little girl to the Father / Daughter dance last year.

Happy birth day bro Scott :) .

Looking good both whit, and whit out armor on.

Whit those blue killer eyes, you should have the play the hero figure spirit.

Wha?!? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :lol::salute:

Hay bro,

I with the BOP and now working at MCC Chicago. I was at florence, Co. when I met a few officers at the ADX that was working with Chuck's brother. They send me some good email because I'm a big fan of the Iceman. Never met him yet. I think he is the only fighter I have not met and the one I wanted to meet. Crazy man. Nice to see another BOP brother who is also with the MEPD.

Sands

Hmmm...you and I ever get cross-threaded? I work for the US Justice Dept., Federal Bureau of Prisons. Lompoc is my third institution. :glare:

Here is me btw:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is me and Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell. Believe it or not, I actually work with his brother. I'm a HUGE MMA fan.

Posted Image

That's me just before taking my little girl to the Father / Daughter dance last year.