My 501st Truck

TD-443

Real nice truck, now you just need the weathering :lol: Wauw a car like that would cost around 90.000 $ in Denmark. But it is so big that we can't even buy it here :blink: Stupid danish politics. 180% in tax on a car. so if you pay 100K for a car we pay 280 <_<

Nice car indeed

Cheers

Congrats man!

Thats a cool truck!

Now all we need is to cram 8 TD's amd TK's in the back of it!

Would have been allot easier to get into the back that truck then the one we did for the MG parade...

Don't get it dirty ! Looks way too nice for that but knowing you , you are going to do some tinkering to that bad boy.

Oh and is that Sirius I see on your windshield?

I have the same unit.

It's nice and all (I've owned two Toyota Tacomas) but you guys think it's big??? Are you kidding me??? I drive a 2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 with a Cummins Turbo Diesel and 35" tires. Now THAT'S a big truck. It's dirty right now or I'd show you some pics. Not trying to hijack your thread TD-443. I had a buddy that owned one that looked exactly like yours. Those things will definitely move. Good looking truck too.