Lewis/MG-34 crossover sniper

Here's my Lewis Gun/ MG-34 crossover sniper rifle. Its made from a metal folding stock, plastic pipe, hardboard, non lead solder, a remote contol, beer pipe and a chopped up toy gun. Now what do I call it??? A1-M8 mabe lol. Any suggestions on a name?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ohhhh yeah... and I have a cool light effect echoing inside the barrel B)

Posted Image

Luke :)

T-27S Light Long Range Repetitive Compact Marksman Blaster

Apparently the empire is puting a huge interest on the T-21 for its effectiveness

So they're making another design to cover range,firepower,and a need for a compact blaster,

and combine the Power and weapon systems from T-21,a range that is a half of the RT-97C,lightweight enough like the DLT-19,but can covers all range of troopers like the E-11

:D

T-27S Light Long Range Repetitive Compact Marksman Blaster

Apparently the empire is puting a huge interest on the T-21 for its effectiveness

So they're making another design to cover range,firepower,and a need for a compact blaster,

and combine the Power and weapon systems from T-21,a range that is a half of the RT-97C,lightweight enough like the DLT-19,but can covers all range of troopers like the E-11

:D

I Like the sound of that mate. :)

Luke