Has this already been pointed out? Holes in large tubes

Art Andrews

You got it :) .

I have made the same holes, in both my packs.

Click on it for full size.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very cool! You guys have made a ton of progress on the pack in the time that I have been gone... never sure what you have found and what you haven't. Good to see that this is one of those things that has already been found. :)

Art

You can see it even clearer if you turn it in a negative

Posted Image

I think they must of taken the piece off because it may have interfered with filming

the scenes. Its possible that the piece that was there some how balanced up the look

with the radar dish at the bottom, maybe an aerial of some sort? :blink:

Be great to find out what it was B)

Very cool! You guys have made a ton of progress on the pack in the time that I have been gone... never sure what you have found and what you haven't. Good to see that this is one of those things that has already been found. :)

Thanks buddy :) .

There have been a lot of good stuff in here, but you are one of the best TD dude´s out there whit great TD knowledge.

So i´m pretty sure, you still got a few aces in your sleeve.

The main thing... is that you are back ;) .

Also like this picture B) ..you can clearly see his ammo pouches is hanging on his shoulderplate :) !

Posted Image

Grtz RAY

The pouch is attached to the shoulder stap of the back pack by a secondary strap. You can see that strapping fairly well on Terrick as he turns in the desert and also on the Move Along trooper. The secondary strap is fairly short but allows the pouch to flop alll over the place (watch the 2nd trooper as the troopers march down the alleyway and you will see the canvas pouch flopping all over the place as he walks). This is just the pouch flopped over the shoulderbell and not positioned well, but isn't an actual difference.

My guess is that is the same 'greeblies' on pack #4

A true mystery. They always reminded me a bit of the balck molex connectors we see on Boba Fett's ESB blaster but I don't think that is what they actually are. I also believe there is some kind of greeblie/detail piece between them, possibly linking them together. And I agree that this part is on Pack 4 and Pack 5.

The pouch is attached to the shoulder stap of the back pack by a secondary strap. You can see that strapping fairly well on Terrick as he turns in the desert and also on the Move Along trooper. The secondary strap is fairly short but allows the pouch to flop alll over the place (watch the 2nd trooper as the troopers march down the alleyway and you will see the canvas pouch flopping all over the place as he walks). This is just the pouch flopped over the shoulderbell and not positioned well, but isn't an actual difference.

Thanks for the info bro :) . I didn't post this picture as it was something different though but was nice to see how his pouche was indeed flopped over his shoulderplate B) !

Though you guys really give awesome sandtrooper knowledge...really cool ! Always nice to learn something.

Thanks,

RAY

• 3 weeks later...