5284: Still pending MEPD...

Kimelius

According to my profile on the main forum, my application for joining the MEPD is still pending.

Had this problem last year and wasn't eligible for detachment voting (though this no contest anyhow)

Just wondering if this could be remedied before the Feb 2009 elections?

Cheers - Kim

According to my profile on the main forum, my application for joining the MEPD is still pending.

Had this problem last year and wasn't eligible for detachment voting (though this no contest anyhow)

Just wondering if this could be remedied before the Feb 2009 elections?

Cheers - Kim

When you say Main Forum, do you mean the Legion board? A request for becoming MEPD deployed would not sit unattended for a year and is different than joining the Legion.

Also, to vote in the elections you only need to be in the Legion - not MEPD Deployed. Perhaps you just can't see the 501st "only" section here... I'll change that.

Sorry, my initial post does read a lil confusing now that I've re-read it...

After a general reminder to confirm details of the recent census, I had a look on the legion forum in the census 2008 section

At the bottom of the profile, in the detachment section, is where I noticed that next to the MEPD was "pending" with the option to remove.

Not sure if this helps make this clearer...?