Police investigating recaster/dodgy prop builder

TD-1535

Hiya Fellow Sandies

Below is a topic opened on 501TAG this week and has been requested by our CO and CoG to cross post on other forums as this guy sells one item multiple times on ebay, spends your money and sends you nothing,,,,if any of you have been stiffed by this guy, I recommend you detail it all in an email and send it directly to Det. Chad Lonergan, Queensland Police Service

Cheers

Doug TD-1535

Troops,

I have received a formal request from Queensland Police Detectives to ask for any members or non-members to contact them in relation to Bentley O'TOOLE.

The following is an excerpt from Detective Chad LONERGAN's e-mail to me this morning:-

"I have seen a forum for the 501st where a lot of people have had bad dealings with O’TOOLE. I cannot get onto the website from the work computer but had heard that you may have some knowledge/involvement with the 501st. What I was proposing was to post my work e-mail Lonergan.Chad@police.qld.gov.au on the website saying if anyone has had any dealings with O’TOOLE where money was paid for an item but it was never sent or they never received it to contact me via e-mail."

It appears that O'TOOLE has been selling the same items over and over again [R2D2 units to USA & Spain recently] and after receiving payment for them never sends them. He then allegedly re-sells the same items a second, third or fourth time.

As stated above this is an official request if you have had dealings with O'TOOLE and have been ripped off or know someone who has - please contact Chad on his e-mail address. Your complaint and information will be treated with the highest degree of confidentiality.

If you have any questions please don't hesistate to contact me via PM - or you can just e-mail Detective LONERGAN.

Cheers,

JT.

TAG-Terror Australis Garrison Capt of the Guard

tk7551@hotmail.com