The Update Wheathering Dirt Job of TD 1668

Roy Starkiller

Ever since I am CO and operate almost unstoppable local and muti-national joint missions, I gave-up my good armor time...especially not even have time by comming back to MEPD.

This month mark the 10th years I acquire my armor, by commemorate this I spent the whole last month by upgrade my armor. Mainly I trimed the armor to be more screen accurate and redone the weathering dirt job be more natural like the docking bay 94 scence in the movie. I surprisingly found that ink from old newspaper do the real feel. I finalized by spraying a thin layer of matt white over the wheathering dirt and then a layer of semi-matt clear spray over the whole armor.

________________________________________________________________________________

________

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

________________________________________________________________________________

________

________

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

________

I will spend the whole next week by modifying my MR LE hero helmet to accurate stunt version of TD helmet.

• 3 weeks later...