Allow my self to ... to introduce myself

Sandman

Just wanted to say hello to all the members here. I have been thinking about trooping for awhile now . I think it started around april. and I just now have bought a bumpy helmet and armor. I think the person said it was a TEC or something. After buying it I tried to research it's origin and I have not been able to find it. But I love it . But I would assume that everyone loves there first set of armor. So I have decided to go for the Sandtrooper. And while seaching the internet for knowledge I came across this web site . And it seams like the place to be. I have also recently joined a Sci-Fi meet up group on yahoo and it is located in and around upstate New York. I live in Albany New york I recently move up here form Houston,Tx .So to meet like minded people I joined to group. I recently did the Pottery barn thing, and Chazz Vader who belongs to this site was there and I helped him get into his awsome Vader prop costume. He looked very cool. Well I will soon be posting photos of me and my progress. I'm right now in the middle of sanding my armor getting it ready to be painted. Trimming off the excess was a very nerver racking experiance . I was useing a dremel. Well at some point I will finish my armor and mdk pack and Dlt-19 and then I hope to be able to contribute some thing to this site as you all have help me so much and you don't evenknow it.

Thanks to all for this site,

Peter

(Sandman)