New Dirt lover

Dewback Jockey

Hi all TD-7716 of the cloud city garrison here, just wanted to introduce myself - been on several troops and just recently got approved in 501st - but Im a sandy through and through. Also wanted to know how to be apart of the MEPD

Thanks ADDED A PIC FROM ONE OF THE TROOPS IM THE REALLY DIRTY ONE HE HE HE>>>>>>

basically click the link on the top of the page, make sure you meet all of the requirements, submit your request in the MEPD Recruitment section with proof of 501st membership. From there my guess is you will get contacted for pictures of vital areas that have to be changed in order to be MEPD certified. Hope this helps :)

Im almost there.....I got everything cept the right helmet.....cant afford it so looks like my MEPD status is gunna say recruit for a while longer......

Best of luck!

Welcome dewbackjockey :)

Dude from the lighting in this pic, your weathering looks like the camo scheme on a WWII Panzer! ;)

Now you mentioned it..I noticed it too :lol:

But it makes you stand out in a crowd for sure!! B)

Anyway..Welcome to the MEPD, have a good time!!

Now you mentioned it..I noticed it too :lol:

But it makes you stand out in a crowd for sure!! B)

Anyway..Welcome to the MEPD, have a good time!!

Thanks all for the welcome - I am also apart of the hunters lair Predator costume group and I've always done heavy weathering. But in person it just looks really dirty. B)