Need a quick favor.

Jodo

Hey guys, I hate to do this, and ask you guys to do it, but I'm in need of help.

I'm wanting to join whitearmor very badly, and have been for about 3 months. I opened a ticket on 7/31, for support, but never got an answer. So I need someone to contact an Admin for me, and ask him to check out ticket # 754665 and help me out.

The story for anyone wondering what I need help on is preety simple. I can't register, because it says someone else is using my Email address. I don't beleive I'm an existing member, because the users Jodo and Radium, the only two users I go by are free as far as I can tell, nor does whitearmor appear in any of my books I keep track of passwords and registrations in. So I don't know if someone is using my email or what, but I'd like to be able to register. I see some things I'd like to know more about and see pics. of, and mabey even buy.

If you could ask them to reply to my ticket, I'd appreciate it -

Ticket #754665

So if you guys could help a fellow trooper out, I'd appreciate it! :)

There is simple answer, why is someone using your email. :)

You are probably registered on FISD, CTN, BSN or ACN forums. And these forums share users database. Then you can´t register again, because you are registred.

Try login with used email and password. It should ask you for screen name and firstname to confirm you.

There is no record of an account with this email on FISD. I think it all has to do with the detachment passport system, of which I have no ability to affect. The only people who can are V'Pier (Greg Mortensen), Army Scout (Chris Romines) and Judge Helfast (I think).

You can always create an account using a different email address and either:

1) Hook them together using forwarding

2) Get it fixed when the passport part is fixed.

• 3 weeks later...