Boot Problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supertrooper

I finally received in my boots from CABoots....but there is a problem.....they are much too big for my feet, almost to the point where I can wear my goodyear adidas inside of them.

Does anyone know of a possible trade out there to be made? I recieved a size 11's however I believe I must be a size 9.5 - 10 because they definitely arnt like my vans.

Im in a pickle. Has anyone else had this problem? Maybe some Chuck Taylors with thick socks would do for inside of the big boots

that and there is quite some excess leather that nearly prevents my snaps at the bottom back of my calf from closing....

any suggestions? I dont want to ruin a perfectly good pair of boots. I'm thinking of sending them back for exchange but that could take 4-6 weeks...too long for me

help!!

caboots will exchange them for you. Call them up and be real nice with them. You'll have to send $10 and pay for the return shipping. I had the same problem Caboots run a full size larger then what you normally wear. So if you wear a 11 in tennis shoes order a 10 from caboots. It shouldnt take 4-6 weeks mine took less then 4 days after they recieved my returned boots.

I finally received in my boots from CABoots....but there is a problem.....they are much too big for my feet, almost to the point where I can wear my goodyear adidas inside of them.

Does anyone know of a possible trade out there to be made? I recieved a size 11's however I believe I must be a size 9.5 - 10 because they definitely arnt like my vans.

Im in a pickle. Has anyone else had this problem? Maybe some Chuck Taylors with thick socks would do for inside of the big boots

that and there is quite some excess leather that nearly prevents my snaps at the bottom back of my calf from closing....

any suggestions? I dont want to ruin a perfectly good pair of boots. I'm thinking of sending them back for exchange but that could take 4-6 weeks...too long for me

help!!

caboots will exchange them for you. Call them up and be real nice with them. You'll have to send $10 and pay for the return shipping. I had the same problem Caboots run a full size larger then what you normally wear. So if you wear a 11 in tennis shoes order a 10 from caboots. It shouldnt take 4-6 weeks mine took less then 4 days after they recieved my returned boots.

You are an absolute lifesaver.... glad to know im not the only one with this problem. I just sent them an email and will most likely call tomorrow to work something out. thank goodness I didnt weather the darn things or I dont think they would take them back! Ive been really excited to get these too.....its all ive needed to have a complete suit since i got my suit back in '06.Ii guess another week or so wont hurt.

make sure you write down the rma number on piece of paper with size and your check for $10 as well.

Ill have to work something out so that I can do a paypal payment for the exchange and shipping. I dont have checks only a debit card......go figure. Luckily I kept all the emails and paperwork that came from the boots and the order confirmation.

Thanks for the help!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I finally called CABoots and arranged an exchange. Hopefully I didnt order a size too small this time lol. Now All I have to do is ship out my current boots and wait.

Thanks for the Help TD-443

• 1 month later...