Reqest: A Helmet Sticky??

Posted Image

At 6'2" + and having lost quite a few lbs since I started my trek down TD land I am still pretty much as big as you can get and still make a TD suit work.

And l have a head that all but has its own gravitational pull. Not saying I am the biggest guy in TD gear but as you can see from this picture I fill out every inch my armor.

That said I think it would be a great idea if we added a helmet sticky thread.

I know there are a few people like me that could not tell the difference between a TE2, MR CE, RT, ANHv2,AP, or FX

Size to me is very important. I have 2 fans and a mic so real estate is at a premium inside my bucket. I actually enjoy my FX just for the fact that with a large chest it keeps me from looking like this dude

Posted Image

I'm sure there has been at least a dozen threads like that over the years, especially on the FISD boards. I'm sure there are a few here too... heck, I know I've even taken some improv pictures at various cons a few years ago.

Essentially, there are two size helmets. FX and everything else. Everything else having similar lineage, thus almost identical size down to perhaps a few millimeters give or take, due to assembly.

Despite the fact that this has been addressed before, I think the idea of making a sticky is a sound one. There can be big differences in size between an AP and an RT-mod for example.

Will the trooper who'd most like to take on this project please step forward?

*all troops but xavier take one step back*

Ahhh, I see xavier has volunteered. :)