Tk-2416 Transforming To Td-2416

Guest TK-2416

:blink::blink: Oooooooohh...that's a goodlooking modify you did there D.

And it also looks like that you got the new version of the HF... You are really going fast here, and with all the right stuff too.... A great backpack( mh/sb??), TE2 and a HF mg34/DLT-19 :peace:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd weather the pauldron a tiny bit. Your TE2 looks better on you that mine does on me. Heck, I thought you were Rolf at first.

OUTSTANDING JOB :) :)

Haha all most, but he is my danish bro in arms for sure.

Posted Image

Guest TK-2416

Thanks guys!! The Master and his Apprentice :)

I did weather the pauldron, but I guess that it is hard to see on the pics.. Could give it some more dirt - he he...

Guest TK-2416

Thanks my fellow NG!!

Rolf has tought me everything in terms of TD!

When I first placed the order for the TE2 I was a bit nervous - So I was talking with Rolf and we were close on making a deal for him to assemble and do the weathering... But it turned up he didnt have the time to do it, so I took on the challenge myself... And I am soo happy that I did!! Rolf never left me down, but always gave good advices, hints, info and pics... SO it was a great help - SO it is thanks to Rolf, that I completed the TD - I also like the result - he he :) And I am also proud of having done all this by myself of course with the Master watching over my back on FISD and MEPD!! So Rolf let's go get that beer!! :P

Cheers

It's almost scary how Rolf's "apprentices" tend to get the look that he has, but then again it is a great honour when you are compared with him :duim:B)

"There are people moving to Denmark to be Rolf's apprentices" *

* paraphrased from Billy Crystal at the Oscars

Guest TK-2416

"There are people moving to Denmark to be Rolf's apprentices" *

* paraphrased from Billy Crystal at the Oscars

Ha ha :lol: And you guys are more than welcome!! Denmark is a wonderful little country... however cold... B)

Thanks my fellow NG!!

Rolf has tought me everything in terms of TD!

When I first placed the order for the TE2 I was a bit nervous - So I was talking with Rolf and we were close on making a deal for him to assemble and do the weathering... But it turned up he didnt have the time to do it, so I took on the challenge myself... And I am soo happy that I did!! Rolf never left me down, but always gave good advices, hints, info and pics... SO it was a great help - SO it is thanks to Rolf, that I completed the TD - I also like the result - he he :) And I am also proud of having done all this by myself of course with the Master watching over my back on FISD and MEPD!! So Rolf let's go get that beer!! :P

Cheers

Thanks for your kind words bro, i sure give you all my best cards on my hand to reach the TD goal best.

A first, you doubt your own talent in this hobby.

But we quickly found out, that you got hidden talents for real there.

You got magic hands too bro, very GOOD!!! work all the way.

And a fast learner.

Keep up the good work, i know you have new suits in your mind.

I´m only a ANH storm/sand trooper nut.

But i´m sure that the scout, will be just as good looking.

Cheers bro :) .

Guest TK-2416

Thank you!!! :blush::) I really love make these costumes.. A great break from a busy life and being able to achieve the dreams from the childhood.. and all the great trooping.. I am glad I started up on this hobby...

I hope my scout turns out as good as possible.. I have already ordered a lot of good stuf /the best available (he he).. Infact ordered all - including the biker scout blaster from Sci-Fire!! That will be my third blaster from these good guys!!! ... and not the last B)

:salute:

I hope my scout turns out as good as possible.. I have already ordered a lot of good stuf /the best available (he he).. Infact ordered all - including the biker scout blaster from Sci-Fire!! That will be my third blaster from these good guys!!! ... and not the last B)

:salute:

You also just keep going and going :lol::D ..but a Biker is a cool armor as well, and another HF in the pocket..crazy stuff bro'.:duim: