T-21 Lewis Gun From The Woodchuck

• 2 weeks later...

Still holdin' any?

WoodChuck here. As of today 9/02/08, all guns are sold or commited to purchases.

Thanks for your interest in my T-21. the Butt stock and pistol grips are solid walnut. The rest is wood, except for the middle barrel, which is PVC. The front 8 inches of barrel is solid pine. The gun comes apart into two sections for easy storage.

Hi Woodchuck do you already have one of your pretty guns?

I will buy one but the problem is i live in Germany, can you ship one and how much cost it?

I build a Sandtrooper for me to become a Member of the 501st.

Greetings from Dortmund

Hi Woodchuck do you already have one of your pretty guns?

I will buy one but the problem is i live in Germany, can you ship one and how much cost it?

I build a Sandtrooper for me to become a Member of the 501st.

Greetings from Dortmund

WoodChuck here. Can you send me a shipping address so i can tell you how much the postage will be. Your cost will be $330 PLUS SHIPPING. I have two DC-15LR in Germany already, and they received them OK>

Thanks for your interest. The Woodchuck

Thanks Woodchuck! I was really bummed a few weeks ago when a guy in my Garrison put his pack up for sell.....I missed it by four hours!!! :(

I was just goofing around to see a tutorial for a T-21 and found this wooden wonder! :)

Shipped in two days and in perfect condition. You definately have talent in woodworking bro! I wasn't expecting such detail. Talk about BFG's! Glad I could score one, it's gonna look sick over my new mantle! :D

Thanks Woodchuck! I was really bummed a few weeks ago when a guy in my Garrison put his pack up for sell.....I missed it by four hours!!! :(

I was just goofing around to see a tutorial for a T-21 and found this wooden wonder! :)

Shipped in two days and in perfect condition. You definately have talent in woodworking bro! I wasn't expecting such detail. Talk about BFG's! Glad I could score one, it's gonna look sick over my new mantle! :D

WoodChuck here. Thanks for the compliments Scootch. You are one of only four troopers that will have the chance to own one, as I do not intend on making any more T-21's. Chuck

• 2 months later...

Just got mine today, this baby is awesome!! It is better then some hyperfirm Lewis Guns that I have seen!! I can't believe this was carved out of wood. It is an awesome blaster, but also a piece of artwork!!

Thanks again man!!

Dave

Woodchuck here. Thanks for the compliment. Another satisfied customer...............................i do my best.