Sterling Folding Stock.

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd better introduce myself. My name is Nick and I've been perusing the MEPD boards for a while now, having recently joined the UK 501st boards. I've managed to get my hands on a de activated Sterling which I'll hopefully be transforming into an ANH E-11 while I wait for my armour to arrive. Is there anyone out there that knows the best place, if any, to pick up a folding stock or a good copy. I have the resin one but I don't think It'll do the finished product any justice. If anyone could PM me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks Guys and Gals! :)

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll give them a look :D . If anyone is interested I've come across a website that does Repro MP38/40 pouches. I don't know if anyone has heard of it,it's called www.militarytour.com. They do a canvas pouch set in green or sand for around about £20 and they ship from the U.S for around £8. They also do other pouches etc. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but this is the address for the pouches.

http://www.militarytour.com/reproductions/...iforms/MP38.htm. :)