My weathering result..

dutchy

Hey there brothers,

I have finally finished my weathering and assembly of my AP.

Here you have got a few "snapshots" of what I did.

Let me know what you guys think..and I know no gun and Pauldron....They are on their way as well, I hope.....

Be gentle...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks good to me. However, have you permanently glued the thigh pieces together yet? The AP legs are sized for larger legged folks and ideally need to be cut down to fit guys like you and I for better fit. Other than that - great job!

Looks good to me. However, have you permanently glued the thigh pieces together yet? The AP legs are sized for larger legged folks and ideally need to be cut down to fit guys like you and I for better fit. Other than that - great job!

Thanks a lot!

The legs are or at least were a bit of a problem, but my calves and uppper legs are rather big/ muscular because I cycle a lot and if I try to make the fit smaller it will look a bit off I think and I won't be able to slide into them as comfy anymore.

But still, worth thinking about and to get the right look overall I will give it a shot

thanks Mike

Is the helmet AP too? That's a nice one....

Yep...AP all the way..Thanks for the compliment , I tried to make it look good and am rather happy myself too with the end result. Also used the stomper hovi's in 'em

They make it complete, at least they do for me. Because the Aereators/ mic tips / hovi's you get with the AP are not as accurate, but that is all up to your own preference

Thanks a lot!

The legs are or at least were a bit of a problem, but my calves and uppper legs are rather big/ muscular because I cycle a lot and if I try to make the fit smaller it will look a bit off I think and I won't be able to slide into them as comfy anymore.

But still, worth thinking about and to get the right look overall I will give it a shot

thanks Mike

Doh! sorry about that, generally speaking though, that is an issue I see often. I assembled three AP suits for guys and all of them needed to be cut down.

Thanks a lot!

thanks Mike

Doh! sorry about that, generally speaking though, that is an issue I see often. I assembled three AP suits for guys and all of them needed to be cut down.

No hard feelings there

But I can understand the point as you already assembled 3 of them.

WWWWwwwwooooohhhhuuu final bro .

The AP looks good on you, you got a good build for the suit.

Now you only need the SB pauldron, and MH/SB back pack from me.

Your HF E-11 is on the way soon too, i hope .

Can´t wait to troop whit you in august bro.

Once again, congratulations whit the suit.

Looks very accurate on you.

NICE!!! work

Armor looks really good, but I'd suggest cleaning off some of the weathering. From a distance it looks fine, but in the closer shot it looks like it's all been brushed in one direction (from lower ab to left shoulder). Same goes for the helmet.

I'd say take a sponge and break it up a bit. Otherwise, nice job.

:shock: WWWWwwwwooooohhhhuuu final bro .

NICE!!! work

Thanks for the comment bro'...

I can't wait till august either to troop in the beautiful town of Copenhagen.

I hope the pauldron comes in soon now together with the HF too..I feel a bit naked..

Armor looks really good, but I'd suggest cleaning off some of the weathering. From a distance it looks fine, but in the closer shot it looks like it's all been brushed in one direction (from lower ab to left shoulder). Same goes for the helmet.

I'd say take a sponge and break it up a bit. Otherwise, nice job.

Hmmm...this is why I put it here in the 1st place, to get good feedback.

At first I applied the slate grey in a random fashion and wiped it all off, almost all. Then I used the concrete to highlite the places that were covered with the slate grey and as a final touch I used an item similar to fullers earth. I used a technique, as I would like to call it, the mr.miyagi style...wax on, wax off..rotating movements. But still I got the one direction look..

Thanx for the useful comment.

I would add a bit more sand color, maybe some burnt umber hide some of that yellow but other then that your doing very well.

Is that also a color that comes with the woodland or could I use something from the games workshop( 50k, warhammer..etc), they have great colours over there as well...

:shock: WWWWwwwwooooohhhhuuu final bro .

NICE!!! work

Thanks for the comment bro'...

I can't wait till august either to troop in the beautiful town of Copenhagen.

I hope the pauldron comes in soon now together with the HF too..I feel a bit naked..

You got it bro, if not i got a few fire arms here we can play whit

In that case...What's for dinner tonight..

Sounds more than cool, I know you got the whole HF collection going on and they look Bad ***!!

You got it.

We got big fat steaks, of sand people meat on the menu

In that case...What's for dinner tonight..

Sounds more than cool, I know you got the whole HF collection going on and they look Bad ***!!

You got it.

We got big fat steaks, of sand people meat on the menu

I hope that they leave the tusken meat long enough on the grill so the meat becomes nice and tender.....