your thoughts please

boyhonda

hi there sorry i dont post much on here but i am a keen viewer of this forum any way i now have finished my td armour and want to get clearance for the mepd i know i have to get 501st first but what are your thoughts on it before i submit it Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Looks really good to me. It actually looks FX but with the older thighs...is that correct?

thanks i not sure about the thighs they came with the armour which is fx the lid comes from some one else not fx

Well, it's a good trim job. The blue I'll agree is too dark - it should be lighter. Not sure how picky a GML will be, but I'm not sure it will pass MEPD. A great question for our DO

The one thing that I would say is that the biceps seem to be riding a little high. Try lowering them a bit so there isn't as much of a gap between the forearms and biceps, but beware of pinching... Other than that, top notch job!

Looking good. I'm certain you'll clear the 501st easily. Your armor looks great. You might wanna take a look at a lighter blue for your pack as others have mentioned. This is nitpicky, but I also noticed the dial on your radio box is painted 90 degrees off. It should look like an "X" shape with the white filling the top and bottom.

You are looking good trooper .

You got two things, there pull you down i think.

And they are cheap, and quick to fix.

I will chance your pouches, and weapon.

If you want a cheap mg34/Dlt-19, go:

http://www.cushmanpaintball.com/PeplicaMg34V2.html

Pouches, you find on ebay for about 35 $ + shipping.

Search under mp 40 pouch, there is a lot good replicas out there.

Or here:

http://www.ima-usa.com/index.php/cPath/ ... 5565a417a2

You need the wien stolla pouches on your hips.

They are very rare, and high in price.

The some times pop up on ebay there too, under the name sith armor.

Some use these on there hips too.

ViewItem">http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Sand-Troo ... dZViewItem

Troop on .

thanks for your thoughts on my armour they are a great help i am going to respray the blue boxes today in the right coluor sea blue no:47 and look into changing my bfg to a lewis there is a shop near me that sells them for £200 and they look stunning thanks to all on this