How to get Decals from "trooperdecals.com"

sportsanchor

I have been referred by several TDs to get my ANH Sandtrooper decals from "trooperdecals.com". When you go to the website, there's a yellow box on the main page asking for 501st member to submit their IDs and they'll ship worldwide. Well, I added the ANH sandy decals to my cart, proceeded thru checkout and when I arrived to the PayPal page there was no "box" for me to place my 501st ID.

If anybody has purchased decals from this website recently, and received the decals without issues, please tell me how you did it. The last thing I want to do it PayPal this guy $$ and not receive the decals.

Any help would be most appreciated.

trooperdecals.com

Brent

TD-1044

I ordered a couple sets of decals from him a couple months back. All I did was send a seperate email with my TK ID# and the reference # of my purchase. He emailed me back soon after with a confirmation and I received my decals with no problem.

do you need FX sized decals or accurate sized decals?

I need decals for an AP helmet, not the FX style helmet, He has exactly what I need. I just need to know exactly how to go about getting it.

A few weeks ago he posted no more international orders. Then a week ago he changed his tune asking for 501st IDs when ordering.

There's just no place to plug in the 501st ID on the final PayPal page during checkout.

I've emailed this guy directly at his PayPal address twice but neither time has he responded to me.

I'd rather have these decals than paint my helmet.

Okay, I emailed Dave - the guy who runs "trooperdecals.com" - my 501st ID number. He accepted the email and I then sent him a PayPal. Dave still insists that there's a box on his PayPal page where you can write in your trooper ID, however this box doesn't exist.

So, if you plan to order decals from this guy, email him your 501st ID number BEFORE you send him your PayPal payment.

He needs to re-format his PayPal page if he wants troopers to post their 501st IDs.

Problem solved.

Brent

TD-1044