Black hole TD

Ok some input please. My boyfriend and I where talking the other day, we got to thinking. It has been said that the "black hole" unit if you will, had all at their disposal. Meaning it would be possible to have a black hole TD, correct?

After all MEPD just said your armor had to be dirty, but not white!!LOL

Funny stuff aside do you think that would be a possibility?

Katt

Ok so I was toying with making a black hole TD. That is why I am going to get a space pack. What do you think?

katt

Well, you're in luck young lady...I think I know someone with a spacepack (smile)...

We've got someone who's interested in joining the Pacific Outpost 501st. He just purchased a "stealth" on ebay.

A "black hole" TD would REALLY be ominous indeed. I've got to see the pics from TK-2427.

Aloha.

Guns

Yea one of those cool hard pauldrons. But I am thinking about buying a whole new kit when I am able to. Be too much of a pain conveting my current TD over to black. I'd have to take off all the dirt, replace all the velcro, and sand down my helmet. Still haven't decided if that is what I am going to do. Oh and the black would be a flat black not glossy. I fear it might be a wee bit warm on sunny days too.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The suit was pretty cheap I guess...500 bucks from... sitharmor....he still has more of those suits if anyone is still interested....I see I have some fans of the Mos Eisley SWAT idea, hehe. Do any of you play star wars glaxies?? There is a black and yellow "Nova Trooper" in that game... I think im going to make my suit look similar to that. The Nova troopers have a yellow pauldron and yellow striping. They look pretty neat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stormtrooper-Style- ... dZViewItem

• 1 month later...

Question for you all. To be a TD do you have to dirty your armor. Reason I ask, have got my TX suit, in process of putting it together right now. Have got my DLT-19 assembled, just need to finish painting it, have my pauldron(though it is red not a canon collor), and am starting my pack tomorrow(well the shopping for it. Need a break from the armor). I just haven't figured out if I really want to dirty up the nice shiny black, cause it looks so evil as it is. Anyway wasn't sure if I had to have it dirty for membership in the MEPD.

CJ

• 3 months later...