Canon Undersuit

Wilowchehuckt

I was told to get Underarmor in an attempt to deal with the heat and cold involved with the armor.

However, it is simply not enough, according to what people have told me.

Apparently there is a sort of ribbed undersuit that is a more canon look for stormtroopers? Anyone have any idea where I can get this?

Well, I think you may have been misinformed. The original undersuits were not ribbed. The Clones have ribbed suits. We don't know exactly what they wore in the films, but odds are they were a basic one of two part leotard dance suit, or some type of compression wear of the time.

Let me guess... you trooped this weekend at the St. Patricks day parade and froze to death? I bailed for that reason. I was goina march in my Commander Gree, but even with the Winter Gear Underarmor AND a layer of thermals under that, you'll still get cold. More so if you're skinny like me.

Mike, you were missed! It was cold and windy but I had my underarmor bottoms on under my Fett and with the multiple top layers I was toasty. All the troopers were freezing though. It was still a very fun troop.

Mike, you were missed! It was cold and windy but I had my underarmor bottoms on under my Fett and with the multiple top layers I was toasty. All the troopers were freezing though. It was still a very fun troop.

Ah man! You should've let me know you were going. I was on the fence up until the last minute. I heard afterwards you guys stood around until almost 1:30 before the parade even started.

Apparently there is a sort of ribbed undersuit that is a more canon look for stormtroopers? Anyone have any idea where I can get this?

Those were only designed for the femtroopers...apparently it gives them more pleasure.

Those were only designed for the femtroopers...apparently it gives them more pleasure.

That, sir, is funny.

Ah man! You should've let me know you were going. I was on the fence up until the last minute. I heard afterwards you guys stood around until almost 1:30 before the parade even started.

There was much waiting to start, it was pretty agonizing and like the other OLG I kept the 'ol bucket on the whole time. Still, hanging out with the great bunch of troopers that were there was fun even if it's just standing around.

Sorry for the off topic!!