The Pauldron issue, another one..

Hey gang,

TD-0252 told me that I could find a topic over here where to get a sweet set of pauldrons, found lots of them but not the one he means.( I think ) he said that Seth is making a run of pauldrons, couldn't find it as well..must have got sleep in my eyes

So could someone give me some pointers where to look..

Are there anyway any good pauldron makers situated in europe, 'cause nothing aganst the US, but then I get 'm quicker..

Is anybody selling btw?

end of message.....click....tshhh

hey,

i think it´s because you don´t seem to be a 501st member right now, since you´re still waiting for your armor.

try to contact seth via PM or maybe he will chime in here anyway...

seth´s pauldrons will definatly be on top any other pauldron in accuracy, so i also recommend his run as well, but he might have already closed his run.

just ask him...

btw. i don´t think anyone else is selling pauldrons right now, at least not in the sale section of this forum, so ebay should be your best bet...

contact me if you can´t find any sellers.

Thanx for the advise, and yeah...placed the order at AP, now I only can wait. Great you helped me out, and germany is a lot closer to the netherlands than the US, so as soon as I am totally geared up you can surely count me in in of of your events in germany

But first get signed up and dispatched..

I will be releasing the pauldrons before too long. There have been a lot of little things holding it up, but mostly a lack of time on my part. I managed to get a couple "final prototypes" done for Dragoncon (being worn here by Mike & I) which really just lacked the proper rivets, but have not been able to do much since. A few details still kept me from making scores of them. Yesterday I spent some time in the shop working on some, and I will be doing so today as well. Provided everything turns out the way I want it to they will start for real in a couple of weeks. I have a long list of people interested that I will be emailing & working through before I start taking any additional orders. Beyond that I will probably just do them as needed.