Sci-Fire Hyperfirm MG34 and a Real MG34

For some reason, I can't insert an image into this message, but here is a link to a photo of a real MG34 and my Hyperfirm MG34 from Sci-Fire sitting side-by-side.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43 ... 1199507898

I don't know if I can say anything that hasn't already been said about how nice the hyperfirm gun is, but a picture is worth a thousand words.

Ah, you tipped off everyone who was going to look at the two guns in that picture and try to guess which one is real. We just temporarily removed the charging handle from the real gun and it fit perfectly into the slot in the hyperfirm. I would like one for the hyperfirm, though. Maybe you can make them sometime?

As for the Cushman, they were very nice in answering my questions before I bought it, and gave me a refund (minus costs of shipping it to me, shipping it back to them, and paypal charges) with no hassles when I asked them for a refund 5 minutes after pulling the gun out of the box, so I promised myself I wouldn't say anything negative about their gun in public.

Wow too much. My friend Clark as a real one and it was cool to see them in person together. Once the vent holes are covered by the T-track it is difficult to tell them apart unless you are right on top of it.

As an aside, post attachments are on their way. As soon as we sort out bandwidth/storage amounts it will go live.

Wow too much. My friend Clark as a real one and it was cool to see them in person together. Once the vent holes are covered by the T-track it is difficult to tell them apart unless you are right on top of it.

As an aside, post attachments are on their way. As soon as we sort out bandwidth/storage amounts it will go live.

Copy that.

I have also modify my sci-fire mg34 to dlt-19, whit t-tracks over the holes.

And it gives a even more real look

Posted Image

In Denmark, my capital city Copenhagen.

There is a shop, where they sell real ww2 mg 34 weapons (non fire).

They got around 10 of them.

They cost around 2000 us dollars

I have been thinking of buying one.

But they are too heavy for trooping, and only for display.

So i think i keep my sci-fire one, and use my money on armors.

One member in my garrison have one, and i saw him troop whit it.

It was **** for him.

And i try to troop whit it too, **** heavy.

Cheers gang.

Rolf

2000! Yeesh man, stick to the replicas. They are heavy to start out, and if they are demilitarized there is a block of solid steel inside the receiver that makes it even heavier.

Copy that bro.

They look bad *** nice.

But only for looks, no fun around them for trooping etc.

Yo

It is an apples-to-oranges comparison. It has been mentioned more than one time here and other forums.

Posted Image

My gun above is made up of only 6 pieces. I just ran a bead of CA glue in the creases, taped secure, palm sanded the glue seam once dry, painted and weathered. A 2-4 hour job, based on skill level.

To assemble the gun, it requires similar skills (though on a much smaller scale) to, say, assemble a suit of armor, or more accurately, a piece of a suit of armor.

Lastly, it costs $400.00 less than a HF. And as you noted, you had good communication before and after the purchase.

I am glad the transaction went smooth AND polite even though you were unhappy with it.

Here is a comparison sheet I sent to JB of SciFire that is factual, and most here (on MEPD) would concur with the accuracy of these claims...

Posted Image

Good luck on your efforts to get a good MG-34.

John

Ah, you tipped off everyone who was going to look at the two guns in that picture and try to guess which one is real. We just temporarily removed the charging handle from the real gun and it fit perfectly into the slot in the hyperfirm. I would like one for the hyperfirm, though. Maybe you can make them sometime?

As for the Cushman, they were very nice in answering my questions before I bought it, and gave me a refund (minus costs of shipping it to me, shipping it back to them, and paypal charges) with no hassles when I asked them for a refund 5 minutes after pulling the gun out of the box, so I promised myself I wouldn't say anything negative about their gun in public.

I just ordered the armor, and now the gun that has to come with it is waiting it's turn. Where did ya guys get the replicas from then? They look really great and a real one, too heavy for sure and way too expensive.

greetz

Just the facts about my situation, no opinions:

I paid $180 (shipped) for a deluxe Cushman DLT-19 (MG-34 v1.5) assembled and painted by Cushman, not $95 as stated in the ad.

I paid $385 (shipped) for the Hyperfirm MG34, painted by SlaveFive of Sci-Fire, not $450 as stated in the ad.

Both guns arrived within a week of being ordered - there were no delays as stated in the ad.

So the Cushman I bought cost $205 less than the Hyperfirm I bought, not $400 less as was stated.

The price of the Hyperfirm is highER than the Cushman, that's a fact. But the comment in the ad that says, "the price is HIGH" is a matter of opinion, not fact.

Thanx for the info,

But it looks like that they only sell 'em in the US, or do you know a thread to somenone in europe as well. I 've heard from the outpost over here that if I really need a bad *** gun we will visit the gang of the German Garrison...they supposed to have a lot...

C-ya round