St. Judes Fundraiser, AR. 09-13

locokarma

I am posting this (open invitation) repost that was made last year by John Griffin (TI7379), who is also a manager for Chili's in Conway, AR. *** edited ***

Posted :

"Hey fellow troopers,

The month of September kicks a huge fund raising and awareness drive of St. Jude's Childrens Hospital at Chili's across the country. Each Chili's will be holding various events to raise funds to donate at the end of the month. Also on Sept. 25th, every Chili's (1500+) will donate 100% of their profits for the day to St. Judes.

I'm a manager at the Chili's in Conway, AR. The Arkansas component will be gathering, along with a local SW costuming group ArkanSith (gotta have Jedi to pick on ) on September 13th to troop our store. We'll be doing photo ops, bucket-off donations. They'll be a photo in the local paper the morning of the event to kick things off.

I would encourage you to contact your local Chili's to see what you can do for St. Judes. As we get pics taken and more things going, I'll be sure post updates. "

With that said, the time frame is:

starting around 5:30 pm- 6:00 pm until about 9:00 pm -ish.

We had a great time last year, and were able to raise over $2,000.00 for St. Judes in three hours! A great cause and a LOT of fun! I would like to open an invitation to all my brothers and sisters here in Star Garrison.

Directions can be provided.

-reposted with permission.