TE2 in clean configuration

Daetrin

I know it's clean, but I just love my TE2 suit and had to share. Very light and comfortable to wear.

Posted Image

Props to my GWL Bluewolf for matting the image, and to Mr. TE2 for making such a great suit.

Geez, I guess I'd better get to work on my own clean TK armor...

Paul, you've done an outstanding job with your armor! BEAUTIFUL, simply BEAUTIFUL.

I am so delighted that you care about TE/TE2 armor as much as I do... Yeah, I LOVE TE2 armor too!

T

ePS: I am so grateful to the Maker!

Thanks for the tip Paul - the biceps for some reason seem to be a bit hard to get to stay where I want them but I think a little judicious padding and a strap will keep them down & from rotating.

If you look at the troopers behind you, you'll notice their biceps are just about touching their forearms. What I do when strapping the arms is to add an elastic strap between the forearm and bicep that is only long enough so that the two are touching. The bicep is then strapped up to either the shoulder bridge (inside, not to plastic) or to the shoulder bell. If you get the length of the bicep strap right to sit where you want it lower down.

This is just my way and only a suggestion, but it does work