What Do you Think So Far???

Righty **!Guys and Dolls.

This is the good gear so far-still a bit of a WIP but the basic armour is done-just the helmet to do once the decals arrive so I thought I'd get your opinions.

The pics are'nt the best quality and I really need to get some done in natural light but basically the armour is finished.It honestly does'nt look that dark in real life(will need to get a decent camera before long).Had a ball doing this up much to the disgust of the girlfriend but I can get around her(I hope to do so without losing too many parts of my anatomy that I'm very attached to).

The right shoulder bell is looking especially dark but that's going to be hidden under the pauldron anyway so that's not a problem.I thought I might have been a bit too heavy at times but I certainly did'nt want to go for the "lightly sanded" look or the "sandblasted" route so I think I've come up with a fairly good "inbetweeny"

Now I need to get the finger out and attempt the backpack(I must be mad)and how the **** I'm going to do that is anyone's guess.

So!please let loose with the comments and criticsms troops and I'll take all onboard.

Just want to get out there and show those "cleanies" what it's all about at the sharp end of the darkside.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Imagehttp://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/TK6598/IMAG0033.jpg

Take it easy folks!!

Iain(TK6598).

Cheers for the comments guys!

I thought everyone was going to think it was "too" dirty but it honestly is'nt that dark when you see it in the "flesh" and I thought it would slowly be worn off as I do more troops in it anyway.

I got the proper helmet decals in the other day so that'll be getting done over the weekend if time and the girlfriend permits???

Will post up some more pics(hopefully better quality)taken outside when I've got the lid done.

Thanks again guys as I was getting worried that you lot would think I went over the top.Just need to get around to building the pack,ordering one of Seth's pauldrons and then sharpen up the mg.15 and I'm ready to rock 'n' roll.

See y'all on the dirty side.

Iain.