ShoreLeave room mate...

theGreatSot

I'm looking for someone who has extra floor space at Shore Leave. If any of you guys are planning on going or know anyone who is let me know and I'll be glad to split the cost of the room and take the floor. Thanks guys!

Alright, so I lied. Every hotel within a reasonable distance that I called was booked. I now have a room with a kingsize bed reserved for Friday, Saturday, check-out on Sunday for $117 a night. I'd be glad to take the floor if anyone would be willing to split the cost of the room with me. PM me if you're interested.

PS It is the Courtyard Marriott across the highway from the Hunt Valley Inn where the convention is.

See you there, I'll be there Saturday. Due to the heat & drinking I'll be in my BSG garb most of the day, but will be bringing the sandtrooper along for a little troopin'.

It'll be nice to get to meet you Seth! Can't wait to see both you and Mike's sandies! You guys make me jealous every picture I see.