TD4549 Completed Pack

TD4549

After at least 6 months, this slays my previous pack and I have many to thank here for their posts, suggestions, and products - I have trooped in it a few times and am very happy with the feel and definately the positive public feedback.

The top box has magnets and hinges. I think I am going to remove the hinges and go with all magnets as I have yet to make use of it. The bottom box has magnets and of course taped. The boxes are attached to the frames with sheet metal screws. All the bits and pieces are screwed to the boxes. I cannot for the life of me get the paint to stick to parts of the bee stinger pitcher portion. I spun it around so it can't be seen for now. I attached the webbing to the frame using the old BS HW and holes.

The weathering is ongoing - did enough for the moment to get it a bit dirty

Boxes - SB

Vac Parts - MH & MDK

Radio - TK-459

Boyscout Frame

Wet Wipes Containers

Sump Pump Hose

Tupperware - Hamburger Stackers, pitcher, lid, & Craft box

Many other bits, pieces, and peeps

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A fellow trooper also mentioned that though I could not locate any around town. I will keep looking for it as it drives me crazy knowing it is like that back there.