Dumb Question - FX Stunt Bucket?

Darth_Nickel

I'm looking at my extra FX bucket kit (which will become my TD), and I'm totally confused on the bucket frown. It looks like it has "hero" dimples that would be cut out, but I know people have made the stunt out of it. How? I'm so confused...

Any help/explanation would be great...

The dimples or teeth are still there on a stunt they were just cut away mostly. All helmets had/have the tooth indents, on heroes three were cut out on each side, and on stunts 3,4, or 5 were cut out on either side. I hope that helps.

yea. it does.

When I look at my kit, it looks like it only has 3 dimples on a side (so the max I can cut away is 3) Is that normal, or am I just missing something.mIt would make sense if there were 4 dimples that "could" be cut per side, but I just don't see them all.

The originals & ANH repros have five dents on each side. I can't remember if my FX kit had four or three. It might depend on what rendition of it you have. If you want to cut them out (three each side) and leave it you're fine. If you're feeling adventurous you can cut another hole on each side where the additional teeth would be.

• 1 month later...

i have an FX kit im converting to TD and when I cut out the teeth I only had three dimples to go by. i simply used the spacing in between the teeth, averaged the distance in between each pair and just make a mark where i thought the next tooth should go. i worked great, you cant even tell that i "guestimated" on where the next tooth should go. try it, it worked for me