Is This a Bad Deal?

Baruk1970

I agree with Seth. Most of the stuff pictured is off-the-shelf. Maybe some of TT's stuff is okay, but lots of it is overpriced and assembled from commonly available components. I suppose you're paying for the convenience, if you'd like to put a positive spin on it.

For example, their site lists a radio shack amplifier with speaker as $29 on his site when the things cost $13 at any Radio Shack!

The copy that amuses me the most on their site is as follows: "This voice amp and headset boom mic allows you to do the Audible Static burst at your control with forced air from your mouth into the mic". Ummm...I guess that means you BLOW on the mic to make the static burst sound! LOL!

I would definitely recommend Skullworx if you are looking to buy a pre-assembled audio kit. I've got two of them, and love them. The only downside is that you still will need to find a pair of mic tips to put the speakers in, but that shouldn't be too hard with all the resources that we have here!