Authentic Scope Source Found

Tyranus

I found a great website that I ordered my M38 scope from, and a fellow poster over on the Blaster Builder's forum just PM'd me to say thanks. He bought a M19 scope using the link to:

www.checkpointcharlies.com

I posted it under my Sterling Conversion thread here:

http://www.mepd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=28649#28649

but thought I would share it in the main forum as well.

Check them out !!

I have not gone through the entire site, I stopped once I found the scope, but it could be a great source for all kinds of hard to find items.

what are you looking for? I didn't even run a regular search.

When the main page of listed items opened I pressed CTRL-A then CTRL-F and did my own search of the entire page for SCOPE.

I searched on there too they did have an M19 listed last week but thats gone too i guess thats the one that the guy on BBC snagged i doubt they will have regular stocks of M38's or M19's i'd suggest if anyones after one drop the guy a polite email see if he can give you a heads up if he does get one in stock.

I wanted that M19 for a mauser conversion already have the M38 for my sterling

His stock will turn over from time to time, but we know that he has them on his site, so it's a good place to keep bookmarked or to email with him about one.

If he knows you're looking, and he has a guaranteed sale when it's found, he'll be WAY more motivated to put feelers out for that part. Also, if he knows he has an audience like us that is trying to find them, he may beef up his inventory.

Mine came and turned out to be really fantastic!

You can see pics of it here, down about the middle of the page:

http://www.mepd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=28728#28728