ENLISTEES "Short Film"

kwdesigns

Hello everyone,

I have been working on making a Short Film, titled "ENLISTEES" to enter in the new reality show called "On The Lot" I wrote the script and designed the sets Jan. 18th and cast the rolls 2 days later. On Thursday Jan 25th a few of us built the sets and barely finished it Saturday morning, without ANY sleep. Just in time for Saturday’s 7am call time. We filmed 75% of the story that day...All day until 11:30pm Sat. night. A few of us were awake over 43 hours to get this done. "Who needs sleep?" The next day we had to take the sets down. The following Friday and Saturday we filmed the last shots needed in 3 different locations. The Short Film is finished!!!! It has now been uploaded to the On The Lot's web site.

Check it and if you will, please rate the film. You might have to register to rate my film. Registration is free and it might help me out in this competition. Plus I would really like to get some more feed back on it. Thank you and enjoy.... http://films.thelot.com/films/33267

Thanks... Kevin Weir