The Making of Star Wars book..

DuneSoldat

My sister works for a book distributor, and I have talked to her about getting books for us. She gets 41% off of the retail price $75, which works out to $44.25 + tax. The book is set for release on April 24th.

If you are in the Nashville area, (or don't mind traveling a little bit) let me know and I will get you one. Since the Amazon price is $47, you are really only saving the shipping cost. She can purchase as many as we want as long as they are not used for resale.....and I don't think that is going to be a problem. PM me if interested, just thought I would offer.

Thanks,

Jonathan

That is great, I didn't know Amazon offers free shipping. That makes it a no-brainer.

Rocko, if the book weighs 7 pounds, postage to Germany would cost $35, and it would get to you in 7-10 days. I am not sure what the book will weigh, but I will check with my sister and see if she can find out. Then I can get you a more accurate shipping cost. Thanks!

Cool. That is very generous of you. However, since Amazon has free shipping, we'd be paying about a dollar more, plus gas money.