radio attachment

teabo

The fiberglass one... I have it, too, but have not attached it. I'd probably cut a sheet of plastic the same size as the back, rivet that to the main box, then create some L brackets that the radio can slide over and connect too.

i donno about anyone else but i use various tupperware and walmart fishing boxes for my packs, along with other things and parts, so my sandpacks are held together with mid size screws and maybe some epoxy.

i find its benificial cause you can more easily upgrade a spesific part or box, like changing out a crappy looking radio for one that is more detailed - say like with blinky LEDs and turnable nobs and stuff, or a nicer looking 'O2 canister' as opposed to a gussied up cup or whatever.

all you would need to do is unscrew one part, and screw in the newer part, and the base box is already punched in, so there'd be little to no turn strain when installing said new part, but be sure to align the holes properly or else there might be swiss cheese spots on your pack after awhile, and risk something falling off.