Decals for FX helmet

Jediexecutioner

I am trying to find TD decals for an FX helmet. I know most of you guys have TE, AP or other movie-acurate armor/helmets. My size, especially when it comes down to buckets, kind of makes anything but an FX. so I am trying to find TD decals. Any help would be great. I could paint them on, but I think the decals look cleaner.

I painted all of mine except for the tube stripes. I'd encourage you to give it a go. It's not too difficult. Besides, the words "cleaner" and "Sandtrooper" should never be uttered together.

However, if you still wanna buy decals, they're out there. I was gonna suggest trooperdecals.com, but I just checked his site and he's no longer shipping internationally. If you're in the UK you're golden, otherwise the search must continue.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

I painted all of mine except for the tube stripes. I'd encourage you to give it a go. It's not too difficult. Besides, the words "cleaner" and "Sandtrooper" should never be uttered together.

However, if you still wanna buy decals, they're out there. I was gonna suggest trooperdecals.com, but I just checked his site and he's no longer shipping internationally. If you're in the UK you're golden, otherwise the search must continue.

Good luck!

I got stickers from him a while back ,they are way off ,and they arent the same sizes at all. My friend's 4 yr old could make better stickers.....